Are you an employer of skilled migrants? Get Connected with Work Connect.
Are you an employer of skilled migrants? Would you like to extend some support to their families to help them get settled in work in New Zealand?
Work Connect is a free 10-hour programme to help skilled migrants and their partners prepare for the New Zealand job market.
Work Connect can support the partners of skilled migrants in your workplace with personalised coaching and mentoring to help them find a job that suits their skills, experience and qualifications.
Work Connect combines group workshops and one-to-one coaching and mentoring to help participants build their confidence and become work-ready for the New Zealand job market.
Participants will learn:
- how the New Zealand job market works
- how to plan their New Zealand career
- where to look for work that matches their qualifications
- what employers look for in job candidates
- how to prepare a CV for the New Zealand job market
- how to prepare for and present themselves at a job interview
- what the culture of a typical New Zealand workplace is like.
How to apply:
To find out more about how Work Connect can support migrants in your workplace – contact Gary Basham - E: firstname.lastname@example.org or Navaz Smith - E: email@example.com.