This section provides notes and resources from Skills Highway professional development events.
Presentations from Skills Highway ITO/WPLN Provider Workshop, Auckland, 16 March 2017
- Workshop agenda and Skills Highway presentation
- Darel Hall, TEC: Metrics presentation
- Upskills/Waste Management: Sustainablity presentation
- David O'Connor, The Learning Wave: Digital literacy presentation
- Mike Styles, The Skills Organisation: Partnerships presentation
- Jo Leach, English Language Partners: ESOL in the workplace presentation
- Marion Drew, The Skills Organisation: Financial literacy presentation
- More information about The Skills Organisation's financial capability work is avilable here.
NZCER LNAAT Webinar, 1 February 2017
- An introduction to the use of the LNAAT in a workplace setting
- Engaging learners (and employers) in the process
- The importance of groups in the LNAAT
- Reports - Gain
- Reports - Data and more data
- How can I use this data?
- LNAAT enhancements - what’s new!
Presentations and notes from Skills Highway South Island WPLN Forum, 8 December 2016
Dr Pushpa Wood, Westpac Massey Fin-Ed Centre presentation
Employer 'showcase': Living Earth and Upskills Ltd presentation
Focus session 1: ITOs and WPLN providers presentation
Focus session 2: Measuring what matters presentation
'Constructing a consortium', Helen Jansen, Literacy North Otago presentation
Presentations and notes from Skills Highway Workplace Literacy and Numeracy Forum, 4 October 2016
Skills Highway Forum presentation
Notes on numeracy
He Taunga Waka presentation
Workshop 1: ITO/WPLN Provider Interface
Workshop 2: Measuring what matters: Metrics in workplace LN
Workshop 3: Auckland Skills Needs
Workshop 4: The legacy of WPLN programmes