Funding boost for Employer-led WLN Fund
On 22 August the Government announced an extra $14.5 million over the next four years for the EWLN Fund. We applaud the Government for recognising the value of investing in workplace literacy and numeracy - we see on a daily basis the great outcomes this funding supports. The increase is testament to the hard work of providers and to the value that employers place on programmes, recognising the significant co-investment that they contribute. And we were also delighted that the announcement featured Porirua City Council - you can read their Skills Highway success story here.
- Workers literacy and numeracy training to get a boost after $14.5m announcement Stuff.co.nz
- Govt investing in workplace literacy programme SunLive
- New Zealand boosts workplace literacy, numeracy training Xinhua
- Boost to workplace literacy and numeracy training welcomed Scoop.co.nz
- A welcomed investment for employer-led training Scoop.co.nz
- Literacy and numeracy training announced for NZ employers Human Resources Director