How does the government fund workplace literacy and numeracy?

13 Aug 2019

The funding mechanism (also known as the 159L) for workplace literacy and numeracy is issued under the Education Act 1989 by the Minister responsible for tertiary education. 159Ls are updated regularly, although the 159L for Literacy and Numeracy is a 2017 document. 

It's always good to be familiar with the source document, which you can read here.