New reports from the 2014 Survey of Adult Skills
17 Jan 2019
The Ministry of Education has released another series of reports and A3 notes on the results of the 2014 Survey of Adult Skills in Dec 2018.
- measures of qualification, skills and field of study mismatch
- how skills and education relate to social wellbeing, covering health, volunteering, interpersonal trust, and voice in government;
- a visual tool showing skills by region
- how skills relate to social and economic participation
- characteristics of people with strong skills.