Land Based Training Limited is an innovative Tertiary Education Provider with facilities throughout the North Island of New Zealand.
LBT is classed as a Category Two Provider through NZQA’s External Evaluation and Review (EER) process.
LBT prides itself on great outcomes for students and making a difference in their lives and careers
Intensive Literacy and Numeracy
Our KEY Course (Keep Educating Yourself) is all about ‘Getting Better at the Skills you use Everyday’
Our course offers:
- Well trained and supported staff
- 100 hours of learning per person in relevant areas
- A supportive small group size
- Gaining self-confidence is your everyday life
- Improve your reading, writing, listening, and communication skills
- Gaining an understanding in everyday maths
- Learn problem solving techniques, and how to think critically
- Be provided with the opportunity to enrol on other Land Based Training and other programmes that will help you obtain employment.
Courses are designed to fit in with the individual learner goals, this can include preparation for specific employment opportunities e.g. understanding health and safety requirements, reading and interpreting the Road Code, basic computer knowledge and much more…
This course is free for eligible learners.
Name: Rob Gollan
Phone: 06 349 0077