TrainMe - a Division of ATC New Zealand
ATC New Zealand is a charitable education company that is passionate about seeing lives changed through learning and enabling people to reach their potential through our holistic approach, developing to the whole person. Founded in 1984, ATC New Zealand has developed significant experience and success in the education sector and has extensive training facilities in multiple locations around New Zealand.
ATC New Zealand has four main divisions in which we offer tertiary college education through:
• Intensive Literacy & Numeracy for adults and youth
• English as a Second Language for adults and youth
• Workplace Literacy and Numeracy for adults and youth currently employed
• Trade based Youth Guarantee education for teenagers and young adults.
• Employment training for adults and youth.
• Alternative Education for school students
• Certificate, Diploma and Degree level study options
Our mission ‘Changing lives through learning’ is what drives ATC to be among the best educational providers in New Zealand.
ATC New Zealand is registered and accredited with the New Zealand Qualification Authority.
Name: TrainMe Reception
Phone: 0800 872 466