We require professional, qualified and experienced educators with:
- NCALNE (Voc) Level 5, CALT, NZCATT qualification or equivalent.
- Experience with the Literacy Numeracy Adults Assessment Tool.
- A proven track record in the development and delivery of training.
- Empathy, multi-cultural sensitivity and emotional intelligence.
- Excellent communication (verbal/written) and interpersonal skills.
- Time management, planning and prioritising, ensuring training is consistently delivered with a high professional standard.
- Ability to achieve positive adult learner results and outcomes.
- Respect of clients/employers and learners/employees confidentiality.
- Proficiency with computer applications, including MS Office Suite.
- Current, clean, full, New Zealand Driver Licence and own reliable transport.
If you have the relevant qualifications, skills and experience, please email your Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 5:00pm, Monday, 12 August, 2019.