Workplace Literacy Tutors
At Proven performance we grow people to elevate performance. We are seeking motivated, engaging and inspiring workplace numeracy and literacy tutors to partner with us in achieving this.
We have a number of opportunities for experienced Workplace Literacy Tutors in the Taupo, Wellington and Thames-Coromandel regions for 2020 contracts.
We welcome applicants from outside of those regions to register their interest with us for work that will become available as the year progresses
You will need to have:
- a depth of recent workplace literacy tutoring experience;
- NCALNE/NZCALNE or are currently working towards this qualification;
- experience writing lesson plans that deliver on agreed learning outcomes;
- Be committed to your own growth, in particular, the development of self-leadership mindset
If you are interested in working with a supportive company who grow people to elevate performance, please submit a cover letter (less than one-page) that showcases:
- What you have done in your career that has led you to this role,
- How you will add value to our business,
- That proves you have the skills, experience and attributes that we have outlined above
to Chris Robson, Training Success Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org or to discuss this opportunity further call Chris on 027 5701 063.